Artificial Intelligence for Aerial Imaging
MathWorks developers have purpose-built MATLAB’s artificial intelligence functionality for engineering and science workflows. We understand that success goes beyond just developing a deep learning model. Ultimately, models need to be incorporated into an entire system design workflow to deliver a product or a service to the market.
The aim of the session is to provide an overview of how MATLAB enables you to take advantage of disruptive technologies like artificial intelligence. We will:
- Show where deep learning is being applied in engineering and science, and how its driving MATLAB’s development.
- Demonstrate a workflow for how you can research, develop and deploy your own AI application.
- Outline what MathWorks engineers can do to help support you achieve success with AI.
Technologies demonstrated include:
- Object detection using the YOLO (You Only Look Once) algorithm.
- Automatically labeling objects in aerial imagery.
- Deployment to an embedded target using automatic code generation.