AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using Simulink
AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using Simulink provides a summary of AC to AC converter modelling using MATLAB. Simulink is used to develop the models of AC to AC converters presented, and the book is mostly suitable for researchers and practicing professional engineers working in the area of AC to AC converters.
- Provides a summary of AC to AC converter modelling (excluding AC controllers)
- Presents new applications such as single and dual programmable AC to DC rectifier with derivations for output voltage
- Displays a hardware-in-the loop simulation of a three phase AC to single phase AC matrix converter
- Includes models for:
- Three phase AC to three phase AC matrix converters using a direct and indirect space vector modulation algorithm
- Three phase multilevel matrix converters, Z-source direct and quasi Z-source indirect matrix converters
- Speed control and brake by plugging a three phase induction motor and separately excited DC motors using a matrix converter
- A new single phase and three phase sine wave direct AC to AC converter without a DC link
- Variable frequency, variable voltage AC to AC power supply
- Solid state transformers using a dual active bridge topology and a new direct AC to AC converter topology
- Cycloconverters and indirect matrix converters
Online Teaching with MATLAB and Simulink
Whether you are transitioning a classroom course to a hybrid model, developing virtual labs, or launching a fully online program, MathWorks can help you foster active learning no matter where it takes place.