Introduction to Nonlinear Aeroelasticity
Introduction to Nonlinear Aeroelasticity covers the theoretical basics in nonlinear aeroelasticity and applies the theory to practical problems. As nonlinear aeroelasticity is a combined topic, necessitating expertise from different areas, the book introduces methodologies from a variety of disciplines such as nonlinear dynamics, bifurcation analysis, unsteady aerodynamics, non-smooth systems, and others. The emphasis throughout is on the practical application of the theories and methods to enable readers to apply their newly acquired knowledge.
- Covers the major topics in nonlinear aeroelasticity, from the galloping of cables to supersonic panel flutter
- Discusses nonlinear dynamics, bifurcation analysis, numerical continuation, unsteady aerodynamics, and non-smooth systems
- Considers the practical application of the theories and methods
- Covers nonlinear dynamics, bifurcation analysis, and numerical methods
- Accompanied by a website hosting MATLAB code files
Introduction to Nonlinear Aeroelasticity is a comprehensive reference for researchers and workers in industry, as well as a useful introduction to the subject for graduate and undergraduate students across engineering disciplines.
Online Teaching with MATLAB and Simulink
Whether you are transitioning a classroom course to a hybrid model, developing virtual labs, or launching a fully online program, MathWorks can help you foster active learning no matter where it takes place.